Valdez, Alaska - USA (Valdez Cordova County)
Providence Valdez Counseling Center empowers our clients by creating an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and excellence, as they transform their lives and strengthen their connection and contribution to the community.
PVCC offers a variety of counseling services:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Emotional, Physical, and/or Sexual Abuse
- Substance Abuse Services
- Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Anger Management
- Adapting to Major Life Changes
- Family Support
- ADD and ADHD Evaluations, Testing, and Treatment
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
- Group Therapy
- Parenting Classes
- 24-hour Emergency Services/Mental Health Disaster Response
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Assessment and Referral for Additional Community Resources
Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by one of our treatment partners below.
Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by one of our treatment partners, a paid advertiser on AddictionSearch.com.
All calls are private and confidential.