Kodiak Area Native - Administration

Kodiak, Alaska - USA (Kodiak Island County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-591-6474
Info iconWho Answers?

KANA works to provide integrated wellness services for the entire Kodiak Island community with focus on our Alaska Native beneficiaries. Through excellent customer service, KANA implements its cultural values to serve our community members when and where they need care.

The Chemical Dependency Program is designed to help individuals who have problems with alcohol and drugs. It offers a wide variety of options for clients seeking substance abuse services. Our program is staffed with Certified Chemical Dependency Counselors (CDCII and CDCS).

We provide the following confidential substance abuse services:
- Assessment
- Anger Management
- Treatment Planning
- Referrals
- Group Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient
- Outpatient
- Continuing Care
- Program-related drug testing
- Individual sessions
- Prime For Life
- Village Based Substance Abuse treatment monitored by the BHAs
- For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us.

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Yes
  • No

Facility Discussion

  1. There are no comments for this post yet. Use the form below to be the first!

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-591-6474 or have a Counselor Contact You. Info iconWho Answers?

Socialize with us
Close Icon

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by one of our treatment partners below.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by one of our treatment partners, a paid advertiser on AddictionSearch.com.

All calls are private and confidential.

?> ?>