Total Freedom Program

Ocoee, Florida - USA (Orange County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-807-0951

No Description on file for this Treatment Resource

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Toll Free @ 1 (800) 591-6474 or (407) 654-0979
  • (407) 656-9221
  • Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
  • Alcohol and Drug Abuse Information and Treatment
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown

Facility Discussion

  1. Addict

    I am an addict who has been addicted to one thing to another. I was an alcoholic until 11/11/1999 when I quit. I became addicted to cocaine for some time after that and that I had surgery on my hip which got me addicted to oxycodone, and Percocet. In my attempt to stop this addiction I started going to a methadone clinic on 436 and colonial drive and now I am addicted to that. I need help Please. I am scared THAT I AM DYING AND THAT WITHOUT THE PROPER PROFESSIONAL HELP I feel as though I am lost. If there is NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO OR SOME PLACE YOU MAY DIRECT ME TO I WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I KNOW THAT I NEED IN HOUSE TREATMENT AND I HAVE NO INSURANCE AND I AM UNEMPLOYED. AGAIN MY NAME IS JOHN W. LACKEY THOMPSON AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME OR DIRECT ME IN A DIRECTION THAT MAY HELP ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ASAP. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND GOD BLESS.

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-807-0951 or have a Counselor Contact You

Socialize with us