Reno Sparks Indian Colony

Reno, Nevada - USA (Washoe County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-591-6474

Drug and Alcohol Program

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Yes
  • No

Facility Discussion

  1. Addict

    I am seeking a site where a student intern can get assistance with her MS in Psychology program completed. I am attending Grand Canyon University (GCU) and would like to be considered for a position as a student intern within your agency/organization. The supervisor must have his/her MS in Psychology or be a PhD in Psychology to supervise me. If you have such a program within your agency/organization I would appreciate the opportunity to be the student intern you choose for this position. I can be reached at 7756299670.

    Thank you for your time.

    Kathy I Madden-Bentle

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-591-6474 or have a Counselor Contact You

Socialize with us