Banner Desert Behavioral Health Center

Mesa, Arizona - USA (Maricopa County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-591-6474
Info iconWho Answers?

No Description on file for this Treatment Resource

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown

Facility Discussion

  1. Addict

    Hello, my name is Rebecca and I am looking for a place to help my husband. My husband, Trevor, has been through a lot, and has a rough past, and to help deal with a lot of problems, he choose to self medicate. About two years ago he got nanosecond DUI and the reality that drinking isn't the solution sunk in. He has spent 6 months on personal far, and its not helping to say the least. All he does is listen to guards talk about drinking, watch TV and play cards. Trevor is dying to make a change to better the lives of hos kids and himself. We are looking into the clemency board for help. What Trevor would love to do to prove he wants to actually get help, is be released into an impatient rehab for awhile. I am wondering if you can help is, please. We need a letter from a rehab, recommending inpatient rehab is going to help him overcome this much better than time in prison will. I would love to talk more and am begging for all the help I can get. My husband is a much needed father of two and we need your help. Please call or email me anytime. My number is (480)-532-5626 and email [email protected]
    Thank you for your time,
    Rebecca Petit

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-591-6474(Info iconWho Answers?).

Socialize with us
Close Icon

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on

All calls are private and confidential.