Illinois Drug Rehabilitaion Programs

Behavioral Health Services of Central DuPage Hospital

Winfield, Illinois - USA (DuPage County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-591-6474
Info iconWho Answers?

Central DuPage Hospital

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • Yes
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Yes
  • Yes

Facility Discussion

  1. Addict

    Have grown child with severe pain from physical injury, undergoing physical therapy, doctor's care who prescribes habit forming narcotic pain killers. This is a young adult who is back at home due to job lay off and the injury and who has complicating issues, was addicted as a teen to some drugs and who resisted treatement. This current condition has pending tests and further treatement that may releive the pain and he can be weaned off of the medication, but he has severe insomnia and has real need of the medication for totally unmanageable pain. There are behaviors starting of anger and lying that betray a dependence but it is complicated because the pain relief is necessary. He is not open to counseling for the depression from the severe chronic pain nor is he trusting that any hospitalizaiton would meet any needs or help in any way. We know he is of age and cannot force him and we have our own job lay offs and cannot find money for an intervention were it indicated. He is on the medical card and is probably not only dependent upon his meds but is terrified of the agony that he feels in his body when he runs out; the condition he has is very painful and surgery may eventually help.

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-591-6474(Info iconWho Answers?).

Socialize with us
Close Icon

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on

All calls are private and confidential.