Healthsouth Northern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hsptl

Fort Mitchell, Kentucky - USA (Kenton County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-591-6474
Info iconWho Answers?

HealthSouth is one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute healthcare services

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown

Facility Discussion

  1. Addict

    I have a problem, it started after a car wreck I had back in august of 2008, I've had severe neck, back, shoulder blades, thigh , knee and leg pain. I've tried doctors' offices/hospitals and not one doctor will help me with my pain, then a few people at a party I went to a few months back asked me to try this really good pain medicine and said it was an injection oxycodone I was like what's that because I didn't know anything then at that time, turns out it was heroin and now I'm even worse off than I was a year ago, now I have an even worse problem now with detoxing from lack of heroin and I don't have insurance or a job or nothing because I can't work in the severe pain I deal with every day, now that pain is even worse than before and hurts so much that I done even want to get outta bed the next day and no doctor or hospital will help me and I've read about heroin detox and every internet article states that no one person should go through it alone well, I'm alone with no help or nothing and no money to pay for any kind of treatment.

    I'm admitting I have a problem because I can't deal with it anymore, and am afraid I will hurt myself because of severe pain, discomfort and severe depression and anxiety and I WANT HELP, to get off THIS EVIL SHIT, PLEASE, I can't take it anymore, I NEED HELP PLEASE

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-591-6474(Info iconWho Answers?).

Socialize with us
Close Icon

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on

All calls are private and confidential.