Genesis Recovery Center

Central Point, Oregon - USA (Jackson County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-591-6474
Info iconWho Answers?

No Description on file for this Treatment Resource

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown

Facility Discussion

  1. Addict

    Would anybody be able to help me with my addiction to opium and morphine or be able to help me with getting a job and away from an uncomfortable situation? I've been addicted to pot for 10 years to pot and cigarettes and my health has been affected. I've been taking morphine for four years every day 120 mgs. I started because they made me fell so happy and motivated without them I fell like I'm outa breath and wobbly on my feet. I am the typical story of I only did what ma did but I knew better and was stupid and now I'm 21 with 2 serious drug addictions no diploma no job and a relationship that's lasted 5 years is about to end because I think he doesn't love me, I'm convinced that since none of my family will even talk to me I have no friends and never have truly had one that no one can love me and he stays only because I popped his man cherry. I hate myself I have terrible thoughts about people saying mean things about me I think everybody hates me and try to convince myself that's not true but I can't listen to or believe myself. Please help me find a place in life I fell like all I can do I fuck up because I'm so paranoid of people loving me, rather them not loving me ever.

  2. Addict

    yes, I do have some answers for you and would be willing to assist you in recovery. Susan 702-834-1426

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-591-6474(Info iconWho Answers?).

Socialize with us
Close Icon

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on

All calls are private and confidential.