Texas Drug Treatment Centers

America's Drug Free Production Inc

Copperas Cove, Texas - USA (Coryell County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-591-6474
Info iconWho Answers?

No Description on file for this Treatment Resource

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown

Facility Discussion

  1. Addict

    Hi. I am an alcoholic and prescription drug addict. I was sexually assaulted in March 2010 and I turned to hard liquor. I drink until I black out.

    I injured my back in 1995 and had surgery in 1997, 1998, 2000, and 2003. The only relief I get is from Norco 10/325 or hydrocodone 10mg/acetaminaphin 325mg. (excuse my spelling.) If I don't get clean, my husband will leave me. He is so hateful to me now that I really thiink that whenI get clean I will no longer want to share my life with him. He is not supportive regarding my pain and is so hateful I feel like vamishing forever. I haven't had a drink since November 3rd. If I could find out what is on the other side, I would gladly go.

    He is sending me to Texas where my sister lives. I wil be arriving around the first of December.
    Please help me .
    I am scared to death of dying. (it is such an unnown as I mentioned before)
    I have grown children and beautifule grandbabies that i just cannot hurt them by killing myself. They would heal in time.
    Everybody does when they lose someone to death.
    I want a drink so bad I ache. I have pain pills but I never take more than 4 at a time.
    When I drink and take a couple pills, I black out right away. Never get to enjoy the "high".
    Husband is home have to go. Plus back is killing me.
    Jacque (pronounced jackie)

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-591-6474(Info iconWho Answers?).

Socialize with us
Close Icon

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on AddictionSearch.com.

All calls are private and confidential.