Inova Rehabilitation Center - Inova Fairfax Hospital- Inova Fairfax Hospital for Chil

Falls Church, Virginia - USA (Fairfax County)

Call the Addiction Search 24 Hour Rehab Helpline now 1-800-591-6474
Info iconWho Answers?

Treatment Services (CATS)

  • phone
  • hotline
  • intake
  • fax
  • primary
  • secondary
  • Detox
  • Halfway House
  • Short Term Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Outpatient
  • Hospitalization
  • Yes
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Yes
  • Yes

Facility Discussion

  1. Addict

    My wife has been suffering from depression for several years and the illness is getting considerably worst. She has started to drink in the afternoons and some days she will not get out of bed. Two weeks ago I called 911 and had her taken to Fairfax Hospital because she had consumed a large amount of vodka during the day and evening and she was talking about wanting to end her life. The hospital was able to get an emergency appointment with her doctor who increased her medication. The increase in medication stated to look like it was going to help,however over the last two days she has consumed over a fifth of vodka and last night I walked in on her trying to type a suicide note on her computer with about fifteen sleeping pills on the table next to her. I was able to calm her down and we finally went to bed. I don't know what to do. I want to get her help but the drugs alone are not doing it. She has an elderly mother that she has spent the last fifteen years of her life taking care of and it has worn her down so much that she now has a hard time going to visit her in the nursing home. When she does go and see her,she comes home even more depressed. I don't know if detox is what she needs or a better doctor or someone just to talk to. Could you please give me some advice as what I should be doing for her.

Leave a comment


To protect the integrity of our site all comments are reviewed prior to being shown, we apologize for the small delay, but this brings a better experience for our readers. SPAM & rude comments are not tolerated. Using the 'Connect with Facebook' option will get your comment up faster!

Contact A Substance Abuse Counselor

We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please call 1-800-591-6474(Info iconWho Answers?).

Socialize with us
Close Icon

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on

All calls are private and confidential.